2.15.2011

The Interview Leftovers

So I am *gasp* unemployed. I'm not proud of this, usually I'm a work-a-holic. I started working when I was a sophomore in HS. Then in college I always had a job (or two, or THREE!), and then I worked Monday-Saturday in Japan for a year. Ever since that nightmare though, I've been back in the states, and sitting on my bum not doing much. I have been grateful for some time off, where I've been able to think out what I -really- want to do as a career, and try and spend time with my loved ones around me. However, I've become more than done with this break, and I've been trying to do anything to find employment. Newspapers, Classifieds, Craigslist, Careerbuilder, Monster, anything I can get my hands on, I've tried searching through. Yet, it seems like where I currently am, unless you have a degree in medicine/orthopedics/engineering, then you're screwed. I was able to get a job interview recently, and even though I made it to the second round of interviewing, in the end I didn't get the job. I had a bad feeling after the 2nd interview, where I may of come off as too happy/peppy/energetic, and who would of thought that could be a bad thing? Oh well, I'm sticking with my motto of "everything happens for a reason", and I hope something better comes up soon! I want to WORK! Now if only I could get my photography more up off the ground, THAT would make me a happy camper XD Anyways, after my interview I had to run home and grab some things to run errands around town, but I decided just to change my pants and shoes, and I gotta say, I like this look. Can you tell I am obsessed with romantic and floral? Oh well, its something I love, so I'll keep doing it!
Cardigan: Pins and Needles ; Top and Hair Bow: Forever 21 ; Denim: Lauren Conrad ; Boots: ? from Modcloth

1 comment:

  1. I think your energy and happiness is a good thing! It definitely brightens everyone's day! Good luck April! It just means you haven't found the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete