2.14.2011

Some Vday love

Alright. I'm a little cranky, because I haven't been able to spend Valentine's Day with my boyfriend together for the last 3 years. Crummy, right? And yes, I know we have each other the rest of the year, and I should be grateful that I have him in my life (which I AM!), but it's just poopy when you can't have that romantic time together. I'm definitely a day-dreamer, and my head is always in the clouds thinking of such fantastic/extravagant/over-the-top things. Love my man to death, but he is far from being romantic, and Vday is my only chance to maybe enjoy something unexpected with him! So not having the moves so much put on the last 3 years... again.... I am cranky. But still- I kinda started this tradition of drawing a lovey picture every year for the darn holiday. So here is this year's, a chuu(kiss)-tastic one :D So for all you lucky ones with your loves, show your love, and be happy you're with each other. ^_^
Puri and Toriban, 2011

4 comments:

  1. oh boo, sorry you can't spend valentine's together! maybe you can celebrate today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, I wish we could Veronika, but he is on a business trip until this Saturday! T-T To make matters worse, his bday is tomorrow and we can't celebrate that either! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! DId he get it yet? I'm sure he loved it! XD And we STILL have yet to exchange cards, lolol

    ReplyDelete