4.12.2011

A vote!

I want to make something. Something delicious. And sweet. Adam comes back from Beijing on Saturday, so I want to know what delicious dessert I can make. I have too many ideas though, so I need your help. Please vote for -JUST- one! If there isn't a specific flavor, then mention one/a good combo! I know that's hard to do, but a lot of this is going to sound pretty darn good! XD

  1. Pecan Bars
  2. Raspberries stuffed with chocolate chips
  3. Cupcakes
  4. Baklava (cup-cake sized!)
  5. cheesecake (what topping?)
  6. individual-sized fruit tarts
  7. Creme Brule
  8. Apple Pie
  9. Rice-Krispy bars (yeup, I'm thinkin' of these too! LOL)
  10. Molten Lava cakes
I want all of these. right. NOW. XD What do you think? Thanks for your help guys! :D

2 comments:

  1. Apple Pie all the way.
    Love,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm they all sound good! I'm gonna have to say molten lava cakes. With chocolate. Cause if it is real lava, I'd go with #2. ;)

    ReplyDelete