3.01.2011

Spring Cleaning (T-T)

With the snow finally melting, I've been "trained" ever since I was little to clean at the beginning of spring. And by clean, I mean EVERYTHING. You know, in winter you slack off and can't open the windows to air out the house, so once spring hits, BAM, everything needs to be taken care of. So even though I've been feeling sick lately, I decided to get up and get moving. Vacuuming is always the same, the biddies run scared and hide under the bed until its put away. I definitely felt a bit more tired though with all the scrubbing/organizing/lifting/"beating". LOL, and by beating, I mean my cushions and pillows! My dad always had that as a chore for me and my sister, to beat the cushions and air them out. I know that the couch downstairs hasn't been taken care of in a while (since I was in Japan for a year) so I expected the worst. I must of looked comical from a stranger's point of view, taking the couch apart, cushion by cushion, setting them outside, and beating them silly with an umbrella handle. I don't have the handy-dandy blanket "beaters" like in Japan, but my umbrella worked pretty well! I'm not kidding when I say "beat" either, I mean, I was working up a sweat! LOL. Kinda sad, yes, but a good workout regardless! When Adam came home, I was tired and cranky and wanted to die. I made a list, and honestly... I'm 2/3rds done! Sigh. So tomorrow I have the joy of finishing the rest (TT-TT).
In the meantime, while Adam and I were watching One Piece tonight, I started a doodle. I kinda like how she came out, but I don't think I'm daring enough to try and color her. I have some others still in the queu, so we'll just see how things go.
I just realized, it's been a while since I've posted up an outfit! I'll be sure to put one up tomorrow, even though I wore it last weekend ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment